Skip to main content

About our Billing Process

The Meeker Sanitation District increased their rates effective April 1, 2020. The District's last rate increase was in September 2015.

Our rates are based off of winter water usage averages from December to February for all customers who water lawns, gardens, etc.. Customers who do not have lawns or gardens are charged a monthly rate based on water consumption for that month. All customers are charged $40.00 for up to 8,000 gallons of water usage. Anything over the 8,000 gallons per month is charged an additional $4.00 per 1,000 gallons. 95% of Meeker Sanitation District customers do not use over 8,000 gallons per month. The other 5% of customers will notice an additional charge on their bill for the gallons over the base rate of $40.00 for 8,000 gallons per month.

All Monthly service charges are charged per unit. Each residential or commercial account will be charged one monthly service charge per residential and commercial unit.