MEEKER SANITATION DISTRICT RATES

The Meeker Sanitation District has gone through the process to increase their rates effective the first of September 2015. The District has not had a rate since September 2009.

The rate will be based off of a winter usage average from December to February for all customers who water lawns, gardens etc. Other customers who do not have lawns or gardens will have a monthly rate based on water consumption for that month. All customers will have a charge of $35.00 for up to 8,000 gallons of water usage. Anything over the 8,000 gallons per month is charged an additional $4.00 per 1,000 gallons. 95% of the customers for the Meeker Sanitation District have not gone over the base gallons of 8,000 per month. The other 5% will notice an additional charge on their bill for the gallons over the base of 8,000 per month.

The District also offers a Senior Citizen Rate of $21.00 per month for those who qualify.

FOR SENIORS